Thursday, February 4, 2010

YES i figured out how to put music on this stupid blog. harhar~ i'll only be putting up the best OF the best on my playlist
.....
music is definitley my first love. before any boy.
as a singer myself i'm so drawn to artist's with distinctive voices.
the four that i added to my playlist up there are no exceptions.
each voice is so raw..you just can't imitate or even practice to have voices like them..you'll just sound stupid. the colour of ones voice is no doubt a gift.
ever since singing became a school thing. my passion burnt out.
my level of talent outside of classical singing is nowhere compared to where it was before.
i only have myself to blame.
sure, i miss the good ol' days when i could bust out any song and ppl would be like woaaah.
but i'm sure God has a purpose for taking away what was given from Him inthe first place.
i'm hoping joining the worship team will help me get back to where i used to be aka a confident singer.


Mark 8:34-37
"you must put aside your selfish amibition, shoulder your cross and follow me. If you try to keep your life for yourself, you will loose it. But if you give up your life for my sake and for the sake of good news, you will find true life"

Q of the day:
Am i doing this for Him or me?

2 comments:

  1. Aren't you in school for music therapy??
    music is one of MY therapies, for sure :)
    gooo julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm in school for classical singing right now..but i wanna go to music therapy for grad school =)

    ReplyDelete