Thursday, February 4, 2010

i've failed to add a Mixpod on my blog page. why am i sooo insufficient with webpage stuff >=(...
finally started writting in this blog that i created 3 months ago to keep my self accountable on:
a) my spiritual life
b) my goal to lose weight

.....
Back in August right before joyful and onnuri merged i made a visit to my old home church Full Gospel Mission Church. During prayer time I'll never forget the moment Paul's dad prayed for me and said out loud,

'there's a new wave coming into your life'

I didn't tell Pastor Youn anything about what was going on in my life. In fact I didn't even speak a single word while he was praying for me. That amazed me. God amazed me. Prayer for me ..i mean like really genuine prayer from my gut down to my soul is always associated with desperation. That desperate moment was the only time I've ever walked out of my house and took and hour bus ride to a church... asked someone to pray for me ..and cried in front of someone without being pissed drunk. God always finds me during my time of struggle. Couple of weeks ago i was so frustrated with a situation that i seriously wanted to stab someone with the knivessssss in my kitchen!!!!! lol.... but then someone reminded me and said,

"tribulations can not seize until God sees a man completely changed"
That quote changed my whole perspective on the situation. Seriously i need to stop bitching about my tiny microscopic problems and being so self-oriented 24/7.
Question for everyone:
what are our struggles or problems anyway if going through them means to get closer to God?

1 comment:

  1. we climb an endless stairway to reach God...the more we climb the closer we get.

    in the beginning, we're not used to it so our legs burn and tremble. we buckle and we fall.

    as we climb more, we gain strength. we're used to it. hell, we even like it.

    some stop climbing along the way and decide its too tiring to climb stairs. others trip fall and roll down the stairs completely.

    if you fall or trip its ok, as long as you get up and climb again. it'll get easier as time goes on...if you're doing things right.

    speaking of climbing stairs, you should do it literally and figuratively

    ReplyDelete