Monday, August 8, 2011

what happens after the storm,

"For God can use sorrow in our lives to help us turn away from sin and seek salvation. We will never regret that kind of sorrow. But sorrow without repentance is the kind that results in death". - 2 Corinthians 7:10

Just a verse that really stood out to me during my bible readings. It's very difficult to turn my eyes away from what I have been forced out of. I'm not exactly sure for what purpose God is allowing me to cross paths with certain people again. I feel great amount of gratitude and am humbled that I have the opportunity to talk to them again.. and that we have peace towards each other. But the tremendous amount of sorrow I felt two years ago is what has helped me drive away from sin and broke me down to desperation...and gave me the desire to seek salvation in God.

yes , sometimes i do anticipate. but i'm glad that we haven't. i really wish you were the person i hoped that you would be by now.... God definitely knew what He was doing when He took you away from me,


No comments:

Post a Comment