Wednesday, July 6, 2011

jollyheart*

feeling really inspired by the Holy Spirit today. God is genuinely blessing our small group to new proximity, intimacy, trust, an direction. I am so blessed to be at this church and to have been given the opportunity to know these girls and share with them my testimony and struggles.

extremely thankful for also being able to recognize just how blessed i am for my relationships with my family, admist of the brokeness. so thankful for my friends who support me in ways words cannot express, admist all the many reconciliating, forgiving, and peave making that still needs to be done with people from my past.

thank you God for providing my daily needs. giving me a gift and a passion. . . . . . and even for my sins , becuase without them i would never turn to you or even know you. thank you for finding me and drawing me close to you,
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment