Thursday, December 9, 2010

"my world it moves so fast today"

my world it moves so fast today
the past it seems so far away
- Lauryn Hill

what in the world? how is my fall semester already finished?! i can't believe i'm half way done my 4th year. With all the frustrations, deadlines, panic attacks, and time consumption from the seven courses that i endured this semester ...at the end of the day i'm really going to miss them!! i can honestly walk away and say that I'VE DONE MY BEST..even if i don't get my derserving A lol. i don't think i could have ever said that about my other unviserity years. i've met such awesome people in my music program this year.. God has revealed and blessed me a lot through them. One thing i know for sure, i neeeed to get out of the little circle of the korean community. especially get connected with nonkorean musicians. boy, they are something different.

playlist- the ultimate R&B and FUNK classics. It disgusts me to know that the younger kids of this generation will probably consider someone like bruno mars or lady gaga or who ever else has a teeny bit more talent than miley cyrus as something special when the real artists who revolutionized what we hear today all belong to the past. i shudder when i listen to the radio or watch tv

1 comment:

  1. butterflies one of my fav songs.

    its a mans world. true story hahaah

    ReplyDelete