Saturday, June 11, 2011

blank.

____ is not my life. nor is it my career. and definitely not my pass time. it is something in which i believe He has chosen for me. a gateway for passion, to release, to express, to outreach, to engage, to save.
my ____ is a gift in which He gave me. i can utilize it, put it on top of a stand for the light to shine, or put it under a basket and hide it's quality.
God's giving me a stirring inside to take this and run with it. but.... i'm not a very good runner for two reasons. 1. i'm lazy 2. i'm scared of failing.
realizing how short life is every single day... on the contrary, we don't even know when our times up...so how can we realistically measure how fast or slow we are even going ?! trying to figure how to fuel and ignite something when there is no oil.

verse of the day:
Matthew 5:22-25 "if you are angry with someone, you are subject to judgment... go and be reconciled with that person.......come to terms quickly with your enemy before it is too late and you are dragged into court".

No comments:

Post a Comment