Wednesday, January 19, 2011

wereapwhatwesow

"Dear brothers and sisters, if another Christian is overcome by some sin, you who are godly should gently and humbly help that person back onto the rght path. And be careful not to fall into the same temptation yourself.Share each other's troubles and problems, and in this way obey the law of Christ. If you think you are too important to help someone in need, you are only fooling yourself. You are really a nobody.......Don't be misled. Remember that you can't ignore God and get away with it. You will always reap what you sow!" - Galatians 6: 1-10

Had lunch with one of my best friends yesterday and he asked me, "Are you sure you want to get into this field? listening to people's problems all day might drain you out... i don't know if I can emotionally handle the things you might witness and go through".
made me think...what am I really getting myself into?
I know that if I really end up getting a job within this field I'll be working with:
- people who have been abadoned by their families
- autistic kids and their parents
- alcoholics and drug addicts
- government funded communities
- people with mental and behavioural issues
- people with depression
-schizophrenics
.... that's just a start. It's a little frightening I'm not gonna lie. But I think God really shed truth into my heart telling me that... IT'S NOT ABOUT ME. It's not about me being okay. It's not about if I can handle it or not. etc. etc. etc. It's about his calling and me allowing Him to use me to reach out to those who desperately need Him. I can't imagine what will be revealed to me ...if I get the chance to get into this program. time is tickin' and i'm starting to get anxious -_-!!!! Lorddddd teach me patience -_-.


playlist- Ra.d .. I like his creative remix of "I could sing of Your love forever". One of the fewww talented korean artists out there. Dude really knows how to play around with rhythm... incorporates a little bit of European sound.. and also a sprinkle of jazz :)

No comments:

Post a Comment